Credit Time 2000© is a Metro 2® Credit Reporting Software that allows your business to report consumer credit accounts to Equifax, Experian, Innovis, TransUnion and real-time alternative credit bureaus in the highly requested METRO 2 FORMAT®.
Released by the CONSUMER DATA INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION® from 1999-2020, Credit Time 2000©’s METRO 2 FORMAT® includes all of the changes made within the last 20+ years of credit reporting , including all the current Federal Regulations and Fair Credit Reporting Act rules and regulations including the Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act.
First Rate Customer Support
Credit Time 2000© has more detailed support features than any other METRO 2® reporting product.
Unlimited support granted to all licensed registered user’s and full online assistance.
Installing and setting up Credit Time 2000© is simple.
We provide you with a friendly user manual and helpful hints instructions to get you up and running in minutes at no cost to you.
Catered To Your Needs
No two businesses are exactly alike, that is why Credit Time 2000© is highly customizable to your needs. Our software allows each customer to sort data with just one click, view all data in an Excel like format, setup multiple accounts within one office, preview reports online before credit bureau submission, and provides over 75 custom reports to choose from for review and balancing.
Also, we do not require your office to pay a monthly in-house processing fee for processing your account’s, if your office meets all of the credit bureau’s minimum requirements. Other companies charge you an ever increasing monthly fee for as long as you use their in-house processing or their METRO 2® conversion services.
Getting It Right The First Time
The most important feature of the Credit Time 2000© program is the written field validation program code. Per field validation checks ensure the rules of the Fair Credit Reporting Act requirements and the METRO 2® credit bureau requirements at the initial time of manual data entry. This ensures that your credit reporting is accurate and in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Our software helps you get it right the first time, so that you do not spend your valuable time running error reports over and over to find missing data fields and making corrections.
Our detail testing and quality control effort’s, before a scheduled release, saves you and your staff time, money and eliminates input frustration. You wish your software to work right the first time. When the testing has been full completed for as many specific conditions, for all industry types, before you must utilize the option for your own reporting, insures your reporting runs smoothly. Our detail testing effort’s insure your office, when using our Credit Time 2000© software, that your system software works the first time. Re-entry after re-entry through Error Reports due to systems incorrectly programmed internally to handle the errors, thus causing you time and frustration. Unlike many credit reporting packages on the market today, the software vendor’s allow the user’s to find the issues one at a time, thus causing reporting issues and total frustration, which is unnecessary. Credit Time 2000© directs your input clearly with each screen access before the screen will allow you to exit/save that screen’s input, at the initial time of data entry. Edit and correction messages are provided immediately (while you are within the current screen when the save button is selected for immediate correction), thus eliminating input frustration and a time savings.
Safe And Secure
If your system is compromised, you lose not only valuable information, but time. The Hutchins Systems, Inc. – Credit Time 2000© offers security measures to keep your consumer/business information safe and provides easy back up steps. Credit Time 2000© backs-up and restores your data system to any media desired, allowing for easy recovery. In addition, our software allows for easy and secure electronic transfer of your credit reporting file by internet through our secure FTP site if we are processing your data. If Hutchins Systems, Inc. is processing your monthly updates, we maintain 6 month’s of backup of your credit file(s) in case your credit bureau(s) lose your data or if you do not have any backups of your files. The Direct Reporting License version support’s direct reporting to Equifax, Experian, Innovis and Trans Union without any additional software. (Must have Internet access with Internet Browser available).
Other Important Features
- Unlimited support granted to all licensed registered users by phone or email or web access.
- Allows viewing a list of all customers and their account information and sorts by any field with one click- functions just like Excel.
- User friendly and easy to follow screens.
- Comprehensive, easy to follow step-by-step manuals and instructions.
- Unparalleled reporting to all four major bureaus – Equifax, Experian, Innovis and Trans Union.
- More automatic validations than any other credit reporting software to ensure that your data will be loaded to the bureaus properly the first time.
- Full On-line Help and How to assistance.
- Allows up to 4 co-signers per account.
- Easy drop down boxes for selecting data field options.
- Thorough cues of required and non required field entry on all data screens – saves you from submitting over and over again.
- Allows as many customer(s) and account(s) as your office will require.
- Allows online report preview before printing.
- Allows printing per page, collated and multiple copies.
- Allows the user to select over 75 custom reports for review and balancing (previewing and printing).
- Allows multiple companies to be entered on one Credit Time 2000© system – perfect for Credit Reporting Companies that work for many clients.
- Simple CD Installation.
- Supports all status codes, type codes, comment codes, 24 prior month history, and all appended segments of the METRO 2 FORMAT®.
- Simple backup and restore procedures to any media desired.
- Creates an output file in the METRO 2® Credit Reporting Format with all current data to any media location on your system, CD-ROM, Disk, Diskette, Zip Drive or Email System.
- Allows for easy simply to use electronic transfer of your credit reporting file by internet to our Secured FTP site.
- Supports Equifax eReporting, Experian and Trans Union Connect Enterprises electronic transfer and Innovis FTP transfer for direct reporting with no additional software required. (Must have internet access and a internet browser).
- Recommended and Approved by all credit bureaus. Preferred METRO 2® Software Vendor for Experian.
Systems Requirements for Credit Time 2000©
- PC with Pentium III or better processor. 1 GHz Pentium processor recommended.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.1.
- Minimum 512MB of RAM.
- 10 MB free hard drive space or greater depending on size of CT2000 data bases.
- 800 x 600 or better screen resolution.
- Modem or Internet Connection for Updates and Sending files to the Credit Bureaus.
- Flash Drive or CD ÐROM Drive recommended for backing of your data.
- Installed printer or Network printer recommended for printing CT2000 reports.
Do you already have your consumers accounts in CSV or Text format file? Click the button below to learn more about MORFi Cloud.